Wish List for Donations
On behalf of the Board of Child Care, thank you for considering a donation. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
A gift of toys, games or activity supplies can make a big difference to the children and families we serve. Here you will find some of the most-needed items throughout the year.
Donation Drop-Off Information
*Please call in advance so we can prepare for your donation!
Please contact us at (410) 922-2100 x5430 if you have any questions about donations or if you need more information about delivering your donation. If you are bringing a large donation (50 items or more) please call (410) 922-2100 x5430 in advance to make an appointment for your drop-off.
Donations can be received at any of the locations below.
- Baltimore Headquarters – Welcome Center located at 3300 Gaither Rd. Baltimore, MD 21244 (Map it here)
- Denton Campus – Administration Building located at 27993 Substation Rd, Denton, MD 21629 (Map it here)
- Early Learning Program – 308 15th St SE, Washington, DC 20003 (Map it here)
- Outpatient Mental Health Clinic – 8028 Ritchie Hwy #312, Pasadena, MD 21122 (Map it here)
- Martinsburg (WV) Campus – 715 Brown Road, Martinsburg, WV 25404 (Map it here)
- Southern MD Foster Care Office – 30049 Business Center Drive, Charlotte Hall, MD 20622 (Map it here)
Restrictions and Special Notes
- Due to infection control and allergies, we CANNOT accept used toys of any kind. This includes stuffed animals that have not been played with but have been on display or shelves in a home (Example: Beanie Baby collections).
- We CAN accept newly purchased stuffed animals with tags still attached.
- We are unable to use VHS tapes.
- We need to see all items before they are distributed, so please do not wrap gifts for children.
- We cannot accept donations of toys with weapons or violent themes such as guns, knives, swords, or other projectiles. This includes guns with styrofoam or plastic bullets.
Let us do the Shopping
If you would like us to do the shopping and purchase items, you may make an online donation.
Thank you for your consideration in making a donation!
You may also mail a donation to:
Board of Child Care
Attn: Development Office
3300 Gaither Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21244