Would you like to continue making a difference – even after your lifetime? A charitable bequest is one of the easiest and most flexible ways to leave a legacy of hope for future generations.
Your Bequest Options
Add Board of Child Care to documents you already have in place, or plan to put in place.
- Include a bequest to Board of Child Care in your Will or Revocable Trust.
- Designate Board of Child Care as beneficiary of your Retirement Assets – IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension.
- Name Board of Child Care as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy.
- Designate Board of Child Care as a beneficiary of a Bank account-(s).
Choose the type of bequest that best meets your needs and goal for loved ones and causes close to your heart:
- Percentage bequest: Give a percentage of your estate.
- Specific bequest: Give particular dollar amount of specific asset.
- Residuary bequest: Leave the balance of residue of your estate after other distributions are made and expenses are covered.
How Do You Make a Bequest?
Will or trust:
Work with your lawyer to add language to include a bequest to Board of Child Care. Depending on your situation, it may be as easy as adding a simple codicil to your current plan.
Retirement Assets, Life Insurance or Bank Accounts:
Simply contact your life insurance provider, retirement plan administrator, and / or bank or financial institution to fill out and file the appropriate beneficiary designation form(s) or payable on death (POD) form(s).
Click here to view sample bequest language. The page also includes:
- BCC’s legal name and Tax ID number to include in your paperwork and / or provide to your lawyer.
- Information regarding tax consequences of leaving certain types of assets to loved ones.
- Maintain control of your assets during your lifetime.
- Have the flexibility to modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- Reduce your taxable estate by the amount given to BCC.
- Make a significant gift to BCC and designate how it should be used.
- Experience the satisfaction of knowing you can continue to help children even after you are gone.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have any questions please contact our Development team at 410-922-2100 x5430 or email email@example.com.