Thomas L. Curcio Conference Center
The Board of Child Care is pleased to offer its 200-seat Thomas L. Curcio Conference Center as a resource to businesses and organizations within the community seeking meeting space in a convenient, intimate setting.
Located on BCC’s main Baltimore campus, just off the Baltimore Beltway, the Conference Center accommodates a range of needs, from small board meetings to interactive, real-time symposiums. The per day cost ranges from $160 for church and community groups renting one room, to $725 for corporations renting three rooms.
Organizations that have used our meeting space include the Child Welfare League of America, the Maryland Association of Resources for Families and Youth and the University of Maryland.
The Center’s professional amenities include:
- Three meeting rooms that can be converted to a 200-seat auditorium.
- Teleconferencing/videoconferencing capabilities
- High speed Internet access
- Onsite audio/visual equipment services
- Copier, printer and fax services
- Onsite food service
- Free parking