Are you looking for a secure source of fixed income for now or your future?
One solution is a charitable gift annuity. Simply make a gift to Board of Child Care and receive payments for life, reduce your taxes, and bring lasting hope to children.
How a Charitable Gift Annuity Works
A charitable gift annuity is a contract between you and Board of Child Care.
- You transfer cash or securities to Board of Child Care.
- In exchange Board of Child Care provides you with fixed payments for life.
- The fixed payments can be quite high depending on your age.
- After your lifetime, the remainder passes to Board of Child Care, which uses the funds to help children living in foster care.
- Receive fixed payments for life.
- Secure an immediate income-tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- Receive part of your payments tax-free for a period of time.
- Reduce capital gains tax when funding your gift annuity with appreciated assets.
- Have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits you now and Board of Child Care later.
Note: Minimum age is 65. Currently, depending on your age, the payment rate can be as high at 9%.
Types of Assets You May Give
- If you decide to fund your gift annuity with cash, a significant portion of the annuity payment will be tax-free.
- You may make a gift of your appreciated securities to fund a gift annuity and avoid a portion of the capital gains tax.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have any questions please click here to send us an email or call 1-800-CARE-734