A gift of toys, games or activity supplies can make a big difference to the children and families we serve. Click here to see some of our most-needed items throughout the year. Due to limited storage space within our living units and offices, we greatly appreciate seasonally appropriate items (especially clothing) when possible.
Make an Appointment
Please contact us at (410) 922-2100 to make an appointment for your drop-off. You may also call this number if you have any questions about donations or if you need more information about delivery!
- Baltimore Headquarters – Welcome Center located at 3300 Gaither Rd. Baltimore, MD 21244 (Map it here)
- Denton Campus – Administration Building located at 27993 Substation Rd, Denton, MD 21629 (Map it here)
- Early Learning Program – 308 15th St SE, Washington, DC 20003 (Map it here)
- Outpatient Mental Health Clinic – 8028 Ritchie Hwy #312, Pasadena, MD 21122 (Map it here)
- Martinsburg (WV) Campus – 715 Brown Road, Martinsburg, WV 25404 (Map it here)
- Southern MD Foster Care Office – 30049 Business Center Drive, Charlotte Hall, MD 20622 (Map it here)
- Mechanicsburg, PA Campus (UMHC) – 5120 Simpson Ferry Road Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 (Map it here)
BCC locations not explicitly listed here cannot accept donation drop-offs.
Restrictions and Special Notes
- Due to infection control and allergies, we CANNOT accept used toys of any kind. This includes stuffed animals that have not been played with but have been on display or shelves in a home (Example: Beanie Baby collections).
- We CAN accept newly purchased stuffed animals with tags still attached.
- We are unable to use VHS tapes.
- We need to see all items before they are distributed, so please do not wrap gifts for children.
- We cannot accept donations of toys with weapons or violent themes such as guns, knives, swords, or other projectiles. This includes guns with styrofoam or plastic bullets.
Let us do the shopping!
If you would like us to do the shopping and purchase items, you may make an online donation at any time.