“Whoever welcomes one such child in my name, welcomes me.” – Matthew 18:5
Welcome Bags Wish List
When youth first arrive at the Board of Child Care, it can be an emotionally scary event in their life. To ease their transition to our group living settings, a welcome bag is provided for each youth in our residential programs.
The bags serve as a first impression of welcoming and warmth to our community. We hope they are also a reminder that they are now surrounded by those who care about them.
There is a need for the following items:
- Bars of soap (full size preferred)
- Shampoo (full size preferred; 12 – 15 ounces)
- Washcloths (various colors)
- Hand Lotion (small size; about 2 ounces)
- Toothbrushes (must be individually packaged)
- Toothpaste (full size preferred; 5-6 ounces)
- Deodorant (stick style)
- Chapstick/Lip Balm
- Tissue Packets
- Small Journals or Notebooks
Thank you in advance for your donation!