In keeping with the Board of Child Care Core Value of “Safety as a Mindset”, the BCC Auxiliary has decided to suspend In-Kind Donation drop-offs.
Please watch your email for any updates.
You can find more information on the Board of Child Care COVID-19 response here.
Any other questions or concerns should be addressed to Sue Everhart, Auxiliary President by phone at 301-514-8730 or email@example.com
EASTER DONATIONS NEEDED
- Twizzlers (individually wrapped snack size)
- Chocolate eggs (individually wrapped)
- Other candy that is individually wrapped such as hard candies
- Individual snack size bags of chips, pretzels, Cheetos, etc.
- Granola bars
- Fruit cups – in plastic containers only
All donations can be dropped off at the Baltimore Campus (3300 Gaither Road, Baltimore, MD 21244) during business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
We appreciate your support as we join to lift the spirits of the children and youth at Easter time!