EASTER DONATIONS NEEDED
The Auxiliary will be giving Easter baskets to all BCC youth. If you would like to volunteer to stuff the baskets, we will be working on Friday, April 12, 2019 at 11:00 a .m. in the Chapel of the Baltimore campus (3300 Gaither Road, Baltimore, MD 21244). Please contact Peggy Edmonds if you would like to volunteer. Email: email@example.com or cell (301) 717-9307.
In addition, we are in need of donations for the baskets. The following items are needed:
- Twizzlers (individually wrapped snack size)
- Chocolate eggs (individually wrapped)
- Other candy that is individually wrapped such as hard candies
- Individual snack size bags of chips, pretzels, Cheetos, etc.
- Granola bars
- Fruit cups – in plastic containers only
All donations can be dropped off at the Baltimore Campus (3300 Gaither Road, Baltimore, MD 21244) during business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. The deadline is April 10, 2019.
Please contact Peggy Edmonds if you would like to volunteer and also if you would like to donate items. We appreciate your support as we join to lift the spirits of the children and youth at Easter time!