The Board of Child Care’s Outpatient Mental Health Clinic (OMHC) helps children and their families navigate difficult times. Our team of licensed clinical therapists and a child psychiatrist work with our clients to address multiple and complex needs through emotional, behavioral, and psychiatric treatments. We aim to keep families intact and allow children to grow into healthy, productive adults. The clinic is located in Pasadena, Maryland and serves children from ages 3 to 18.
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Psychiatric services, including medication management
- Specialty in play therapy
- Speciality in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Anger management training
- Social skills training
- Behavior management/parenting skills training
- Health promotion and training
- Referral services
- Supplemental case management
EXAMPLE CONDITIONS TREATED
- Grief and loss
- Low self-esteem
- Anger and aggression
- Peer difficulties and bullying
- Behavioral problems
- History of abuse
- Life crisis
- Family conflict
- Difficulty managing change
- Chronic mental health problems
HOURS AND FEES
The Outpatient Mental Health Clinic is open Monday -Thursday, 8 am–8 pm, Friday, 8 am–5 pm, and on weekends through emergency on-call services.
Medicaid and sliding scale fees are accepted.
CONTACT THE OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC
8028 Ritchie Highway, Suite 312
Pasadena, MD 21122
Board of Child Care’s programs are open to any individual regardless of their religious beliefs. There is no Spiritual life programing or instruction within the outpatient mental health clinic. Read more about BCC’s affiliation with the Untied Methodist Church.