By making a “planned gift” you can continue to enrich communities and the families working with BCC care even after your lifetime.
To ensure your ongoing impact long into the future, you can:
- Include a Bequest to BCC in your Will or Revocable Trust.
Designate BCC as a beneficiary of your Retirement Assets – IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension
- Name BCC as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy
- Sign the appropriate paperwork making BCC a beneficiary of your will, trust, insurance or retirement assets (see sample bequest language).
- After your lifetime, money and assets are distributed to your heirs and BCC as directed by your estate plan documents.
- BCC uses your bequest for the fulfillment of its mission. If you have a specific purpose or need you wish your gift to go towards, please speak to BCC’s Developmetn team who can help you with the specific language you need to use.
- Maintain control of your assets during your lifetime
- Have the flexibility to modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- Reduce your taxable estate by the amount given to BCC
- Make a significant gift to BCC and designate how it should be used.
- Experience the satisfaction of knowing you can continue to help children even after you are gone.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have any questions please send us an email at email@example.com or call 410-922-2100 x5430