BCC operates four community-based group homes in Maryland and one in West Virginia. The homes focus on integration for the youth within the communities, while allowing them to continue working with their BCC treatment team (social worker, therapist, psychologist, etc.). Life skills instruction is a core focus as youth will transition to semi-independent or fully independent living arrangements.
- Nicodemus – Baltimore County – five females, ages 15-20
- Gateway – Baltimore County (adjacent to Baltimore Campus) – four males, ages 15-20
- Colesville – Montgomery County (Southern Maryland) – seven boys, up to 18 years old
- Hagerstown – Washington County (Western Maryland) – four males, ages 15 to 19
- Campolina Way – Martinsburg, WV – two cottages, each holding four boys or four girls, ages 12 to 21