BCC Brand Guidelines – three main requests:
Request #1: Please do not make our sunburst circle an oval! If you need to resize our logo, please keep the aspect ratio the same.
Request #2: Please do not change our colors. Our regular blue and yellow, as well as a white and yellow version (for use on dark backgrounds), are below. If you are having trouble with any file just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to help you!
Request #3: Please do not use our retired, “Hope for the future, power in the present” marketing tagline. We have the updated logo files below with our purpose statement, “Enriching communities, one family at a time.”
Download quick links
To save any file, right click with your mouse on the link below (On a Mac Ctrl + Click) and select “Save target as” or “Save link as,” depending on your system and browser.
- Board of Child Care Logo (FULL COLOR- yellow and blue)
- Board of Child Care Logo (White and yellow -for use on dark backgrounds)
- Board of Child Care – Sunburst Logo Only (Yellow Circle)
- Sample Bulletin Text
- 2018 Letter from Bishop Easterling (Baltimore-Washington Conference)
- 2018 Letter from Bishop Johnson (Peninsula-Delaware Conference)
- UMConnection Article Red Stockings: a Board of Child Care legacy continues